We know that you will consider your unique lifestyle when deciding which contraceptive method is right for you.
Our Certified Nurse-Midwives are here to help educate you about your choices:
- Birth control pill, patch, or ring
- Natural family planning
- Intrauterine device (IUD; ParaGard and Mirena)
- Hormonal injections
We will discuss your individual needs and preferences, and work with you to create the ideal family planning for your life.
Hormonal Contraception Prescriptions
At Special Beginnings, we can prescribe hormonal contraception in several forms, including, but not limited to:
- Birth control pills (oral contraception). For women who cannot take estrogen, we also offer progestin only pills.
- “The Ring” (NuvaRing)
- “The Patch” (OrthoEvra)
- “The Shot” (Depo-Provera)
Additional Contraceptive Choices
Also available at Special Beginnings:
- Diaphragm fitting
- IUD insertion and removal
- Referrals to natural family planning specialists