At Special Beginnings Birth and Women’s Center, we view pregnancy and birth as normal, healthy events for you and your baby. Your health and wellness are our primary focus. During your prenatal visits, we answer your questions and address your concerns about the physical and emotional changes that occur during pregnancy and birth.
It is vital to your success that you feel confident about pregnancy, birth and parenting, so prenatal care at Special Beginnings also includes education and support from our certified nurse-midwives. When any test is suggested during your prenatal care, our midwives start with explaining the information the test will provide, as well as the options that come with this information. Then, you can get answers to your questions and decide what is best for you and your baby.
What to Expect During Prenatal Visits
- Answers to your questions and concerns about giving birth at a birth center
- Education that will help you feel confident in your ability to make informed decisions about your maternity care and birth choices
- Information about our classes for moms-to-be and new mothers
- Plenty of time for us to get to know you and your family
- Plenty of time for you and your family to get acquainted with our team of certified nurse-midwives, consultants, and staff
Family-Centered Prenatal Care
Pregnancy and birth are exciting milestones for you and your family. We understand that these are also important transitions, and that you may have questions about what to expect during your pregnancy.
During your prenatal visits, we will help you set expectations for changes in:
- family roles, including sibling preparation
We look forward to supporting, educating, and caring for you during your prenatal visits here at Special Beginnings.