At Special Beginnings Birth and Women’s Center, we understand that you will likely have questions about breastfeeding and nursing your newborn. This process can sometimes feel overwhelming to first-time mothers.
All of our staff are experienced in assisting with breastfeeding. We are here to help educate you about breastfeeding techniques and will fully support you during this transition.
We will be there to assist you with breastfeeding, whether this is your first or last baby, throughout your breastfeeding experience.
Lactation Consultation Services
- answering your questions (such as pumping while at work)
- making breastfeeding a smoother transition for you and your baby
Help with Breastfeeding
- Lactation Education in classes and consultations
- Breastfeeding Support from Lactation Consultants
- Breastfeeding Supplies
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Facebook page for Breastfeeding Support