- Are going back to work and want to keep nursing.
- Do you need expert breastfeeding support and care to:
- Eliminate pain and sore nipples
- Increase your milk supply
- Nurse single, twin, or triplet babies
- Nurse an infant with medical needs
- Explore breastfeeding options for adoptions
We offer comprehensive, personalized care for nursing mothers and families. Our team of certified breastfeeding experts will support you every step of the way.
- Do you have any questions about breastfeeding or pumping?
- Would you like to know how to get a off to a good breastfeeding start?
- Have you wondered if you should stop breastfeeding or have been told to?
- Are you simply seeking reassurance from compassionate professionals?
We are here to provide expert advice in a compassionate, caring environment tailored to your lifestyle and unique needs.
Not sure if you can breastfeed your baby?
We offer Prenatal Breastfeeding Evaluations for all mothers, including pregnant women who:
- may be considered “high risk” pregnancies
- have flat or inverted nipples
- have had breast augmentation or reduction
- think they may have trouble nursing
To request an appointment, Call (240) 460-8664 or use the form at the bottom of this page.
Private Lactation Support Consultation
We invite you to work one-on-one with one of our lactation experts to get you off to the best possible start and support you through every stage of nursing. Our lactation consultants will help you by teaching effective technique and answering questions about:
- proper positioning
- latch technique
- creating a breastfeeding and/or pumping plan tailored to your lifestyle and needs
- breastfeeding support for single, twin, or triplet babies
- breastfeeding support for adoptions
- expert support and care for nursing infants with medical needs
Request an Appointment
We provide private consultations and prenatal evaluations by appointment in a setting that makes sense for you. We can see you in our office or in your home.
Please use the form below to request a consultation, or call (240) 460-8664.
We look forward to supporting and enhancing your breastfeeding experience at any stage.