In the Basics of Breastfeeding class, we’ll explore all the benefits of breastfeeding for you — and your baby. Partners are encouraged and welcome to attend this class with you. We can help you feel confident as you prepare to breastfeed your new baby.
The Basics of Breastfeeding
We’ll teach you how to:
- get off to a good start
- avoid common problems
- understand how the process works
Recommended: We suggest that expectant parents take this class at least one to two months before the baby is due.
Class Schedule and Cost
This class is offered on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, December 20, 7:00 to 9:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, January 17, 7:00 to 9:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, February 21, 7:00 to 9:00 P.M.
- Friday, March 23, 10:00 A.M. to Noon
- Wednesday, April 18, 7:00 to 9:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, May 16, 7:00 to 9:00 P.M.
- Friday, June 22, 7:00 to 9:00 P.M.
Cost: $10 for people who are not Special Beginnings clients
Please use the form below to request a registration, or call 410.626.8982 during regular office hours.