Free Orientation & Tour
Get “The Motherhood Experience”
For families planning to birth at the birth center, we offer a Dress Rehearsal class to help answer your questions about what to expect. We’ll address questions such as:
- When do I call the midwife?
- What do I bring with me?
- What happens if a transfer is needed?
In this class, we’ll discuss the hands-on care given to you and your baby, what a typical stay at the birth center is like, and the education we provide before you return home after the birth of your baby.
The Dress Rehearsal class is available to current clients at Special Beginnings, and is available on the following dates:
- Monday, January 9, 7:00 – 8:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, January 24, 4:00 – 5:00 P.M.
- Monday, February 6, 7:00 – 8:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, February 21, 4:00 – 5:00 P.M.
- Monday, March 6, 7:00 – 8:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, March 21, 4:00 – 5:00 P.M.
Please use the form below to request a registration, or call 410.626.8982 during regular office hours.