As a new mother, you may have questions about breastfeeding and milk expression, especially if this is your first baby.
We offer Milk Expression 101, a class designed to teach you everything you need to know about milk expression for breastfeeding.
In this class, our Lactation Consultants will help you:
- choose the pump that is right for your needs (one size does not fit all!)
- prepare for and manage your return to work
- work with your child care provider
- reach your personal breastfeeding goals.
Prerequisites for Milk Expression 101
- Breastfeeding Basics class
The class can be taken before or after baby arrives.
Classes are held on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, March 29, 7:00 to 9:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, May 31, 7:00 to 9:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, August 30, 7:00 to 9:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, November 29, 7:00 to 9:00 P.M.
Please use the form below to request a registration, or call 410.626.8982 during regular office hours.