A new baby brother or baby sister is special and can be an exciting relationship — especially for new siblings. At Special Beginnings we offer a Sibling Preparation class for these ‘soon-to-be’ big sisters and big brothers.
Preparing ‘Soon-to-Be’ Big Sisters and Big Brothers
This class prepares parents and children 3 years old (or older) for a new baby’s arrival. In this class, participants will learn:
- What happens during labor
- How to hold a baby
- How children can help prepare for the new arrival
Class Schedule and Cost
The Sibling Preparation class will be held on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, January 11, 5:30 – 7:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, February 8, 5:30 – 7:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, March 8, 5:30 – 7:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, April 12, 5:30 – 7:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, May 10, 5:30 – 7:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, June 14, 5:30 – 7:00 P.M.
Cost: $10 for people who are not Special Beginnings clients
Please use the form below to request a registration, or call 410.626.8982 during regular office hours.